Coffee & Voting Absentee
Grab a cup of coffee, your absentee ballot and join Partners in PROMISE, Secure Families Initiative and military spouse, turned School Board candidate as we talk about voting absentee on September 30th at 9 am Pacific (that’s noon for those of you on the East Coast)!
Inspired by our partnership in the Military Voting Coalition, Partners in PROMISE will be hosting a non-partisan absentee ballot party featuring guest speakers Alexia Palacios-Peters, military spouse and Coronado School Board Candidate and Sarah Streyder of Secure Families Initiative!
We will discuss:
- How you can get involved in the political process
- What to do if your absentee ballot doesn’t arrive in time
- Why local elections matter
- How to research ballot initiatives
- How to get the word out so military families vote!
Please bring your questions, ballots, a cup of coffee and join us on Zoom or Facebook Live!